Gibson Brands Forums

Amp trade?

GIANTRobOT420

Why are you doing this? Not enough power? Not happy? Depends on the year but those very well might be made in AMERICA amps.

Well I love TT. Its a beast when overdriven but its kind of lacking in the clean area. I was just throwin it out there to see what kind of offers I could get.

I was just wondering that all' date=' both of those amps would have a real nice clean; but might not have the natural overdrive you want. The clean really isnt a Fender in your face sparkly clean; its not the clean of a Marshall either but in-between. Yes that good ole brand is made in Good Ole Mississippi; a 3 hour ride north of my location. Some great people do work there and I have spoke with a few; and great results everytime. Unsure what its like to work with other amp mfg's but Peavey took in my older PA, and turned it around asap and was actually cheaper than the local electronics guys located here at Hill Billy Hell[/quote']

Thanks man. Im gonna check it out. The made in USA is a major perk. Would a tube change help me? Im new to the tube world. Much respect

Archived