Gibson Brands Forums

Stiffhand/Chanman..?

Murph

It took me a minute, I heard, totally unconfirmed, that a lot of the fishes in the acuarium got out but I am not so sure of that. Opry Mills flooded but those big tanks are really high I don't see how the fishes would get out.

I did not realize that people are still inundated big time after a one week without rain. A friend posted some pics of him on a fishing boat right on a street in Franklin, WTF, I am talking houses with water up to half-way the garage door.

The other day I went by a street I do not frequent near my home and a bunch of houses close to a creek got it bad, I saw tons of furniture and personal belongings on the curb ready for the city to pick it all up.

Nashville will be alright but it is going to take work and gonna be a while.

It took me a minute' date=' I heard, totally unconfirmed, that a lot of the fishes in the acuarium got out but I am not so sure of that. Opry Mills flooded but those big tanks are really high I don't see how the fishes would get out.

[/quote']

Not the aquarium, this was at a place where you could feed them shrimp, and actually touch them. The tank was only about 3 feet tall, you would bend over to reach into it.

I wish I could remember the name, it was last summer I was there.

[cool]

Archived