Gibson Brands Forums

THE GREAT EXCELLENTE MYSTRY

mooseguy

Now Moose' date=' what kind of a comment is that to make, hmmm? Are you suggesting that males are more important than females? No more poems from Gilliangirl for you, mister!

Now, the real reason I came here is to ask you if you've put a 'Wanted' ad on eBay for an Excellente? I just found out that you can do this, and posted one myself looking for a certain type of guitar pick. Anyway, here's the link to the Want It Now section on eBay........ (oh, and it's free)

http://pages.ebay.com/wantitnow/[/quote']

Karen-Women rule the world so the saying goes-especially one looking for a yellow guitar pick

Thanks a heap for your EBay suggestion will try

Regards,

Moosel

Maybe????

Gbase - Request Gear Information

Gbase.com is the ultimate gear source for musicians and music ... 1967 Epiphone Excellente NATURAL' date=' Mint, Hard, Call For Price! Name: Email: Phone: Fax: ...

www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/gearinforequest.aspx?Item=813774

More pages from gbase.com

WARNING: I CAN'T VOUCH FOR THIS SITE OR SHOP!!! SO, IF YOU INQUIRE...BE CAREFUL!!!!

GEARBASHER;

THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR THIS LEAD-HANK'S GUITAR POSTING OF THE EXCELLENTE WAS 3 YEARS OLD AS PER MY CALL TO HANK-NEVERTHELESS-I DO VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR LEAD

REGARDS,

MOOSE

Go to http://www.denmarkstreetonline.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1105&category_id=53&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&manufacturer_id=4

Hanks Guitar Store is very well established shop in London's Tin pan alley . They are showing a Epiphone FT-79 Texan - 1967 £2' date='999.00 (including 17.5 % tax)

They will describe it well and I would imagine if you were interested some of your UK buddies might be happy to go and take some pics etc. If all else fails...... Hell I might even do it myself for you!

You can contact Hanks enquiries@denmarkstreetonline.co.uk might be better than going through an indirect channel?

YOu might also contact http://www.vintageandrareguitars.com/

This is the kind of shop you have to take your shoes off and wear gloves . They've nothing listed but again you can leave a wish list

email me if you'd like a hand?

[/quote']

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOU APPRECIATED REFERENCE AND KIND OFFER TO HELP.

I RETURN THE OFFER TO YOU IN CASE YOU HAVE LOCATED SOMETHING FOR YOUR SELF IN THE BOSTON usa AREA.

MOOSE

H_10.jpg

Okay tLSG. Where'd you get that last image. Looks like a 'historical display'. i'd love

to spend a lunch hour perusing similarly beautiful Epis.

Interesting the bridge on the 'Bird is like a current Dove bridge. They used a standard

belly bridge now-a-days.

Archived