Gibson Brands Forums

Power Pedal 2....anyone?

deepblue

Does anyone here have a Power Pedal 2 from Voodoo Lab?

I have decided on that power source for my upcoming pedal board.

I have one problem.

My Rotosphere has one 12AX7 tube and needs A/C current.

There is an outlet on the back of the Power Pedal, is it ok to plug the Rotosphere into there?

You should be able to power the Rhotosphere through the AC outlet in the back, if you use the transformer the Rotosphere shipped with. The outlet is supposed to handle 200W so that should be safe for just about anything except amplifiers.

So using the AC outlet and have the Rotosphere transformer on the pedal board is one way to do it. Or it might be better to keep the transformer off the pedal board and just run one more cable in to the board.

I reccomend the BBE Supa Charger, just as good the Pedal Power 2 but half the price on Amazon....I love it way more then my old Dunlop brick....

PS ( oh and if your looking to buy a pedalboard i strongly advise you to try out trailer trash pedal boards.....there the best pedal boards out there, and there old stock is extremely cheap i got a 30" x 28" red steel velcro pedalboard for 135$) They also have lighted pedalboards witch are really cool looking...IMHO i think pedaltrains are the biggest ripoff in the world of guitar accessories...)

Archived