Gibson Brands Forums

Lebron Leaving Gig

heymisterk

Hey All,

Last night, in anticipation of Lebron leaving our city, I invited some people over to make the best of it...the girls and I busted out a couple of tunes; here are some pics...

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

As you can see, we made the best of it! We even did an impromptu jam of "Na Na Na Na Kiss Him Goodbye" or whatever it's called...

That's why it's called PROFESSIONAL sports.

All about the money.

He's going to save around 1 Million per year on Taxes by moving to Florida.

I'd move too.

That'll put a little lube on the quarterly rape Uncle Slam sticks to him for being in the top 1% of tax payers.

You want loyalty - stick to College sports. (usually anyway)

Looks like you had a good time - cute friends. [biggrin]

I'm not a big NBA fan, and definitely not a Lebron fan, but his decision wasn't based around money. He took more than a 1+ mill pay cut by going to the Heat instead of the Cavs. Supposedly the Cavs offer was 30mill more than the Heat, over how ever long the contract is. And had he signed for the Knicks or the Nets he would've made millions more in endorsements a year. Hell, I think Jay-Z offered him his own clothing line and a bunch of other crap.

He wants to win, and Miami gives him the best chance. Cleveland took too long to surround him with better players, and he's moved on. I don't blame him, he's been so overhyped since coming to the NBA I'm sure he's starting to feel the pressure of not having won a title (even though he's still young).

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Archived