Gibson Brands Forums

I thought some of you guys would like this.

dem00n

Anyone who screams like that deserves a headstock to the chops.

In the 80s I owned a 1969 LP Personal about 5 times. It got passed around a lot. It was likely the heaviest model LP ever made; the body was actually a little bigger than a stock LP. One guy who owned it did one of those Yngwie tricks, flinging it up over his head. The strap came unhooked, the guitar came down headstock first and broke two of his toes. The LP bounced across the living room rug. It knocked one string out of tune.

Ahole deserved the broken toes.

There was a skit on Mad TV spoofing the whole 90210 genre of shows. Lisa Loeb (hottest dork chick in the universe) was on there, playing a guitar and singing the theme song.... "Pretty People with Problems" or some such. At one point she whacked one of the girls in the face with the headstock. It was staged of course but beautifully and convincingly executed. Hot dork chick pulling a Keef. I'm in love.

Stupid question guys' date=' am I the only one who clicks on these videos and it makes me watch them on Youtube itself? Almost every video makes me go there and I cant watch them here. Other hosts of videos I can watch here on the forum.[/quote']

How many times do you click on it? I only click once and I stay here. [thumbup]

Archived