Gibson Brands Forums

How About That Superbowl !

sexygibson

Didn't want to stay up last night to watch the game live (1am-5am here) but downloaded it instead.

Just finished watching the game in HD, havin' a Bud and snacks... would have been a perfect evening.

The bloody Giants ruined the whole week for me.

Oh well.

Having played the game for a few years in the past I love the game and I'm still full of adrenaline.

I know I'll feel better in the morning, but I wouldn't want to be my boxing sack this week...

I thought the instruments were way to quiet. Or the vocals were to loud. Anyway it was the best damn superbowl I have ever seen. How about that belacheck walking out on his team befor the game was over.

I flipped on the Dolby 5.1 5x100 (optical input from Dish box) receiver when the halftime show started. They rocked at that point. The sound through the TV was mediocre.

Always good to see the Underdog win!!!

Was that a Fender Highway One Tele that Mr. Petty was playin on the halftime show???

566263459207_0_ALB.jpg

Hi LG' date=' I think that guitar was an American Vintage series 62 custom tele. My local dealer has one in the Surf Green but I really want the Ice Blue Metalic. I'm not sure if they are making it anymore though. I don't think it was the Highway one Model because it looked to me as though the body was bound.

Svet

see this link

Tom,

NFL referees are very matter-of-fact type guys and take it very seriously when it comes to controlling the game by the book. No other coach at the NFL, college or high school level would have walked off the field after a ref instructed them that there was one second left even if the outcome of the game was irreverible as it was.

Bill Belichick walked off the field with his coaching staff leaving 11 Patriots nearest the field to take it upon themselves to field a makeshift defensive team for Manning's kneel down. They weren't even the regular defensive lineup line up, just a bunch of players in uniforms from defensive, offensive and special teams.

You can bet that next year when the first time Bellichick throws a red flag for review of a play the officials will spend about five seconds under the hood and then say, "The play as called stands."

Archived