Gibson Brands Forums

Which Capo to buy?

theblast

you can't even depend on GC. i went there on Memorial day and asked for a shubb and three different types of strings. they had nothing i wanted. and, still had the same old tired selection of acoustics that have been hanging there for over a year. i did, however, find everything i wanted at guitar gallery on line when i got home. including a fire stripe j45 pick guard! hooray for the internets!

you can't even depend on GC. i went there on Memorial day and asked for a shubb and three different types of strings. they had nothing i wanted. and' date=' still had the same old tired selection of acoustics that have been hanging there for over a year. i did, however, find everything i wanted at guitar gallery on line when i got home. including a fire stripe j45 pick guard! hooray for the internets![/quote']

I got lucky yesterday, GC had a shubb. I bought it, & I'm very impressed,with it. Thanks to the people who recommended this capo. They are almost always out of the strings I like. I found a mom & pop shop because of this who sell elixir's for about $3. less than GC .

Archived