Gibson Brands Forums

Footswitch for the Blues Custom

shunut

I'm thinking about getting the Blues Custom amp but I really want to be able to control the channels with a footswitch, which I can't seem to find. I found a couple footswitches for Epiphone amps but the description doesn't really tell me what amps they will work with. So, could someone point me toward a footswitch that will work with the Blues Custom?

Thanks

You want the Epiphone EPA-FSB 2-button Footswitch. It works for the Epiphone So-Cal and Blues Custom Amps. Got mine from Sweetwater. They get them in stock every so often. I had to wait a couple of weeks for another shipment to arrive. Good luck!

Rob

I'm using a Marshall. Does the Epiphone have an indicator for whether or not the reverb is on? With none on the amp it gets a little dicey sometimes, during louder moments of a piece, not knowing if the reverb will be there for the sudden quiet portion.

Cheers,

Dave

• 1 year later...
I'm using a Marshall. Does the Epiphone have an indicator for whether or not the reverb is on? With none on the amp it gets a little dicey sometimes' date=' during louder moments of a piece, not knowing if the reverb will be there for the sudden quiet portion.

Cheers,

Dave

[/quote']

Yes. The Epi footswitch does have an LED indicator for the reverb. It also has one that lights up when switched to channel 2.

Archived