Gibson Brands Forums

missing les paul pick gaurd---options?

evol04gt

so i was thinking of ordering a new creme pickguard for my gibby les paul... the also have the creme/black/creme option.... i have always been a fan of 3 ply pick gaurds. anyone have any good pics of the 3 ply on a black les? i do have all the hardware... i took the p.gaurd off years and years ago to remove a sticker and i think i lost it.... i managed to find a right handed one in my parts box somehow! odd....

i kinda like it with out, but i am leary of putting touch up paint in the screw holes.... i mean crap, the guitar was a fortune!

so i was thinking of ordering a new creme pickguard for my gibby les paul... the also have the creme/black/creme option.... i have always been a fan of 3 ply pick gaurds. anyone have any good pics of the 3 ply on a black les? i do have all the hardware... i took the p.gaurd off years and years ago to remove a sticker and i think i lost it.... i managed to find a right handed one in my parts box somehow! odd....

i kinda like it with out' date=' but i am leary of putting touch up paint in the screw holes.... i mean crap, the guitar was a fortune![/quote']

You should be able to walk into a Guitar Center store and get one in Guitar Accessories.

I've seen them stocked so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Archived