Gibson Brands Forums

sg jr.

13yguitarman

no one else has a jr. there willing to sell i dont care if its a paul or an sg variation i just want one to cure my G.A.S ATTACK. i want to get one but i need to know it sounds and plays good because i cant go outside i am in a leg cast broke my atl and my left arm ran into a wall while a girl in gym class chased me down with a traffic cone.

no one else has a jr. there willing to sell i dont care if its a paul or an sg variation i just want one to cure my G.A.S ATTACK. i want to get one but i need to know it sounds and plays good because i cant go outside i am in a leg cast broke my atl and my left arm ran into a wall ](*' date=') while a girl in gym class chased me down with a traffic cone. =D> [/quote']

There are a few on Ebay...But regardless since you have a broken arm it won't help you anyway.

BTW Stay away from those cone chasin bully type girls. :-s

well i'd like to hear from someone a bit more trustworthy than epi dealers my arm is more fractured than broken so im in a slint and so thats a support plaster with soft frabric over it so it doesnt scratch the guitar plus i had the nurse set my arm in the position i can strum the guitar in like les paul. and no she did not do anything with the cone

Archived