Gibson Brands Forums

epiphone les paul accessories

getupkid

hi there, im from sydney australia, and im trying to find a supplier of spare parts for my epiphone les paul. i dont mind buying internationally. now im mainly looking at getting a new set of grovers and some new pick up covers, but my local guitar shop wants to charge me an arm and a leg for them. they also said that the gibson pick up covers wont fit the epiphone. so basically im just wanting to find out if anyone knows of a good online store that stocks these kinds of things..cheers

You should look at www.wdmusic.com and www.allparts.com and I'm sure you'll find what you need.

I use grovers on my guitars, and am a dealer and can say that even if I weren't Grover is making great tuners.

Pickup covers may come in metric, I don't have my catalog here, I know I've gotten quite a few from WD and All Parts, and some were metric, but I can't really remember which co. had them.

Consider Grovers locking tuners, even though there's no whammy, because they're only a little bit more and string changes are a breeze!

Archived