Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

i may get a hammond organ sometime (people are selling them for $200 or even giving them away, may as well take advantage of that)

but I'd want that leslie sound. leslie speakers are too expensive, so i'd probably use a leslie simulator. the problem is that old hammond organs have a 5-6 pin "leslie" output, but the leslie simulators (and my epiphone amplifier) have a 1/4 TRS input. does anyone know of a converter?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...