Gibson Brands Forums

i cant wait

rocko

i joined this forum les than a week ago and im hooked.ive always played strats,getting a lend of tokai les pauls wen i play with the punk band.then while visiting friends i picked up there sons epip les paul and i was hooked.I must hav read for three whole days on the net trying to find out bout them...its a great hobby.Now im scanning ebay and im gonna get one of those bad boys and wen i do im gonna post a photo of me playing "Tenage kicks" by my good friends" the undertones" N Irelands finest punk band....now thats the way a les paul should sound......I CANT WAIT.....

I completely understand how you feel! I've been playing electrics for more than 25 years now and I can tell you there's definitely something about a Gibson/Epi that sets them apart.

My first electric was a Strat copy, a cheaper than cheap version that was. Lots of learning on that thing until it became my try-everything-on-it sort of guitar. But the world really opened up before me the day I walked out of the store with my first Gibson Les Paul, some good 20 years ago.

I've owned Epi's LP too and I tell you, you get your value for the buck and then some! Just incredible.

I'm a Les Paul guy and will remain so till the day I leave this earth, and I'm thankful Epiphone decided to create a model we all have an easier time having access to, without compromising quality or sound.

Archived