Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul Broke.

ecliptiC

Okay, I ordered a Gothic Epiphone Les Paul studio from Musician's friend along with a case about a year ago and the guitar is broken from impact.

This isn't the first time it's happened. The first time the guitar broke, it fell inside the case, and this time, it was in the case when a book fell on it. Is there any type of warranty I have on it?

I've had a guitar shipped in a hard case.. and they dropped it so hard on the headstock end, the headstock snapped off.

UPS picked up the bill, I paid back the buyer and I still have the guitar. Just ordered a new neck for it.

They say the guitar should expect three ten foot drops, and if those drops all happen on the same end, and it actually gets all three..

I can see why even the case wouldn't save it.

A book dropped on the case.. makes me think you must have gotten a bad repair job.. and that's a little confusing as I would have thought you

got a new guitar, not a repaired one.

What broke?

TWANG

I don't think there's any kind of warranty on those sort of accidents. Warranty's is applicable when the guitar doesn't function as it's said to by the company.. like the veneer came off or the pickups stopped working suddenly..warranty is very limited you should have taken care of it..Where actually did it break...?

Did the dog eat your homework' date=' too?[/quote']

haha....](*,) ](*,)

I don't think there's any kind of warranty on those sort of accidents. Warranty's is applicable when the guitar doesn't function as it's said to by the company.. like the veneer came off or the pickups stopped working suddenly..warranty is very limited you should have taken care of it..Where actually did it break...?

haha....](*=D> [/quote']

It broke on the neck making the headstock nearly snap off.

Archived