Gibson Brands Forums

i need some help...

Guitar Chico

I'd suggest saving a bit more money and buying something of better quality that will be easier to play and sound better as well. The other choice is always looking for something used on either eBay or CL. Your taking your chances with both but at least with CL you should have to option to see what you could potentially be purchasing before any cash changes hands. As long as you know what you are looking for and do your homework you could come out OK ! Just my .02¢

Good luck and keep us posted.

Musiciansfriend.com and Music123 both had an AJ-1 for a hunnert bucks... plus S&H. Check them out. No case, no strap, just a guit tar. I think one of them did have free shipping for this purchase. That oughta slake your appetite for a new guit tar for a few months.

Enjoy!

Musiciansfriend.com and Music123 both had an AJ-1 for a hunnert bucks... plus S&H. Check them out. No case' date=' no strap, just a guit tar. I think one of them did have free shipping for this purchase. That oughta slake your appetite for a new guit tar for a few months.

Enjoy![/quote']

At $99 MF and 123 always include free shipping. If the price is just shy of $99, get some extra picks or strings or something to bring it over $99.

Archived