Gibson Brands Forums

Excellent Epiphone Customer Service

bluezguy

Hey,

I had a thread running a few weeks ago about getting the stock replacement saddle for my Masterbilt DR500R and THANKS, to all you folks for all your information to help!

After bichin' the blues for awhile at not being able to get the direct replacement, one of yaz turned me onto the customer support for Epiphone.

They sent out the bone replacement saddle immediately and even sent me an email confirming the shipment! Now that's class!

I've been in the industry for almost 40 years playing Gibson & Fender guitars exclusively. Not once did Fender ever help me... Gibson has come to my rescue on the road a couple times and now... so has Epiphone. What a team!

Hey' date='

I had a thread running a few weeks ago about getting the stock replacement saddle for my Masterbilt DR500R and THANKS, to all you folks for all your information to help!

After bichin' the blues for awhile at not being able to get the direct replacement, one of yaz turned me onto the customer support for Epiphone.

They sent out the bone replacement saddle immediately and even sent me an email confirming the shipment! Now that's class!

I've been in the industry for almost 40 years playing Gibson & Fender guitars exclusively. Not once did Fender ever help me... Gibson has come to my rescue on the road a couple times and now... so has Epiphone. What a team![/quote']

Epiphone and Gibson Customer Service is on the whole, excellent, and new guitars have a lifetime warranty that covers a lot of issues relating to the way the guitar was manufactured. Those two things are among chief reasons to buy an Epiphone or Gibson.

Gibson and Epiphone have always treated me right when I had issues. Glad everything worked out well for you, too.

Red 333

I have to say I am sooooo impresssed by the Gibson/Epiphone customer service. They gave me tips on how to fix things, they've e-mailed me at a later time if they could not come up with an answer immediately, and they even sent me a brand new bridge because mine was rattling a bit. Great service - just make sure you call them late at night, you get right through.

Archived