Gibson Brands Forums

Still find out when my guitar was born and more info.

hidebank

I've bought Epiphone SG G-310 With some of special model which is describe by this photo URL

http://www.epiphone.com/press/IDN_G310_PB.jpg

I've bought and want to find out about this stuff that what is different from the Simple product line SG G-310 model

P.S. Myserial that stamp on the neckplate is "0806230017" made in indonesia and the other sticker told just

"EPI SG G310 P/B" that's all

thanks for all help coming up 8-[#-o #-o

Like Rico Said it looks like a normal SG-310 but the guitar dater doesn't recognize your serial and if the serial doesn't have any letters in front means it's made in China Qingdao..not Indonesia (as far as I know) Where did you buy this from ?? and how does it play ?? can you post some pics ??

by the 2nd reply I'll post you my this type epiphone Because i'm still confuse except someone in epiphone team can solve me this problem because it has two sticker on the back of the guitars neck the first told me that MAde in indonesia and another one is told me that "EPI SG G310 P/b" and the neck plate still no any letter infront of it. i've own SG G-400 before i already know that it should have two letter fron of it for told where is it from but this has no letter but it has Limited edition/Custom Shop logo on the back of it that in the epiphone website didn't have the back of the neck picture.

P.S. I have purchased this mint from (Thailand) Epiphone Official dealer But they didn't know that much about this guitar, so i just test it and purchase it [-o<

Well, I still dont kow anything about the serial number, but the model is a G-310/PB (Pitch Black). All of the ones I found seemed to be made for the European and Asian markets. I found them on UK, German and Thai websites.

It seems absurd to produce a limited edition G-310, but Epi does alot of weird things. Can you post a pic of the backplate?

btw.. i've just check "joe pass"epi made in indonesia and it got the stamp in the back ( gold font, with black background and golden border) it also got 0809 bla bla bla (cant remember much of the serial nums) and FYI im in indonesia right now.. so i think, yours might be from indonesia.. well just trying to help thou..

a bit confuse here: why they sell indonesian epi in indonesia, i thought that's illegal.. is it true?

Archived