Gibson Brands Forums

re: g-1275 plz reply!

collin

So i went to the guitar store to check out some epi archtops and i happened to see someone get the last of the white g-1275 that they had in stock, they are getting back in three weeks to a month or so. But i want to know about this now. Are the necks bolt or set, this is the G-1275 for 799. Is the electronics usable or will they need to be changed? are the machine heads good? Overall is it a good guitar? ALL PICS WELCOME......SO POST THEM NOW!!!!!!!

So i went to the guitar store to check out some epi archtops and i happened to see someone get the last of the white g-1275 that they had in stock' date=' they are getting back in three weeks to a month or so. But i want to know about this now. Are the necks bolt or set, this is the G-1275 for 799. Is the electronics usable or will they need to be changed? are the machine heads good? Overall is it a good guitar? ALL PICS WELCOME......SO POST THEM NOW!!!!!!! [/quote']

The necks are set. Electronics and machine heads are as usual for an Epi; the pickups will be mediocre, esp. the bridge units. Overall it's an effing heavy guitar.

Archived