Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone 1959 cherry burst reissue shiiping date?

Billyb440

Does anyone know the day hour minute or second that the 1959 cherry burst Les Paul will be released? I have one on order from my local guitar establishment (they own my soul by now) I have been waiting for a month now and no one seems to know the real ship date. I have lots of guitars to play but I am the type that wants it now .......... not right now, but yesterday person. Any ideas peeps?

I to just brought one today from sweetwater ,they said it will be in 11/01/09,and they will ship it as soon as they get them in,there is one on ebay right now but it lookes fake as hell,and another thang i don,t thank they are out yet lol,well looking for some input on this guitar:

Over here in europe they should be in stock at 30.Nov 2009

Peter

IN THE (USA),I,AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE MADE IN KOREA,OR CHINA: I SEE WERE THEY MOVED THERE FACTORYS IN 2004 TO CHINA.BUT THEY ARE MADE BY GIBSON,WITCH IS A GOOD THING,WELL ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT,

IN THE (USA)' date='I,AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE MADE IN KREOA,OR CHINIA: I SEE WERE THEY MOVED THERE FACTORYS IN 2004 TO CHINIA.BUT THEY ARE MADE BY GIBSON,WITCH IS A GOOD THANG,WELL ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT, [/quote']

Is English your second language? Bad spelling is one thing but some of your words are almost unrecognisable. You really should try harder.

Digger

what do you mean' date='help me here,[/quote']

Look I don't mean to offend you but some example are "flroida". That is either a place that I have never heard of or you live in Florida?

Others are Korea, China, Thing, Which (yours is an evil old woman casting spells)

Can you engage spell check and follow it's guidance perhaps? You don't need to aim for perfection but comprehensible would be nice.

Digger

Archived