Gibson Brands Forums

Roller Bridge

Rock-On!!

Probably haven't enhanced or degraded it, assuming the buyer is aware of the changes and doesn't care.

However, this may not be the best place to discuss or attempt to sell it since Gibson may consider your work counterfeiting and come after you.

Out of curiosity, where did you get an Gibsom Custom Shop decal?

Adding different name to a headstock is considered bad vodoo around here man. If anything the value to ME would go down because I know its a fake logo and headstock. Did you really add a Gibson customer shop logo to the back? If I had to fix the a headstock I would either 1. replace the logo with an original brand logo or 2. Make my own sweet logo and have a very unique guitar.

You're kidding right?

If you were a factory in China, we'd all be throwing rocks at you! Why should it be any different if it's a "one-off" counterfeit? I guess I'm just a bit concerned that your need to "raise some money" is leading you to attempt to represent the guitar as something that it is not ...

Jim

Adding different name to a headstock is considered bad vodoo around here man. If anything the value to ME would go down because I know its a fake logo and headstock. Did you really add a Gibson customer shop logo to the back? If I had to fix the a headstock I would either 1. replace the logo with an original brand logo or 2. Make my own sweet logo and have a very unique guitar.

I though it might be..[biggrin]

You're kidding right?

If you were a factory in China' date=' we'd all be throwing rocks at you! Why should it be any different if it's a "one-off" counterfeit? I guess I'm just a bit concerned that your need to "raise some money" is leading you to attempt to represent the guitar as something that it is not ...

Jim

[/quote']

Not at all,

It clearly still has the Epiphone orange label inside the F-Hole.

If i were to sell it I would only be looking for used Epi prices.

$300.00-$400.00

Archived