Gibson Brands Forums

New Epi.-brand EJ-200 H/S Case=PERFECTION !!

Well gang, it arrived at 4:40pm Wednesday, about 2 weeks before it was even supposed to hit GC warehouse.

(backorder date was 6/7/10 "projected".

Like my only other Epi brand case (my Sheri IIs) it's absolutely perfect !!( and it's Chinese)

It's quite well made, attractive inside & out, and fits my EJ like a plush lined glove, with just the right amount of "give" to make it not a chore getting the guitar in & out of it, but still hold it very snugly with no "wobble" .

Now, I can start "playing out" with my EJ, without worrying about it getting beat to pieces in transit.

I HIGHLY recommend that anybody needing a case for theirs should get it NOW, before they're all gone!!

So, without further adou..........

GarysCam128.jpg

GarysCam127.jpg

GarysCam125.jpg

GarysCam124.jpg

GarysCam126.jpg

The only imperfection i've found with this case is something BrianH touched on in another forum (electrics) which is the SMELL !!!! O.M.G. it reeks like a chemical storage warehouse.[biggrin]

The smell is sticking to the guitar its-self and seems to be getting worse.

Thats ok......this weekend the airing, vacuuming,airing,vacuuming,airing, etc.etc. will start.

after the last vacuuming, i'm going to spray it lightly with some groovy house brand lemon guitar polish, and air dry it in the sun.

Archived