Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone les paul junior 57 reissue

SLG

Hello Guys

I stumbled across this site whilst I was searching the internet and thought i'd give it a try

I am looking for a yellow Epiphone les paul junior 57 reissue to buy for someone as a present

I've looked through Ebay and search the internet to know avail

Does anyone on this forum know if this guitars are available to buy still and if so, from where?

Any help would be gratefully received

SLG

Yes disco'd a few years ago. It took me a while to find one on eBay - you can expect to pay $300 to $350 used in good condition.

Twins.jpg

They are GREAT guitars, although for that kind of money you could get a really nice Agile LP copy or a brand new Epi Special SC which has the same set-neck and body dimensions as the '57 RI but is a more versatile guitar with two P90s instead of one...

EpiphoneSpecialCherryFull.jpg

If it has to be a one-pickup guitar, the Melody Maker is also current and selling for about $490:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MelodyMakVS/

GibsonMelodymaker.jpg

Thanks guys

I think that Epiphone SC looks like a good back up if I can't find one. Do they sell those in UK and do they do a yellow finsih?? (I am told that importnat...don't ask mw why lol)

Do they sell those in UK

I saw at least the red one at Digital Village (dv247.com).

and do they do a yellow finsih?? (I am told that importnat...don't ask mw why lol)

Yep, it's a limited edition called 'True Vintage' (for whatever reason). Music Store Cologne (Germany) has both the red and the yellow one in stock.

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Guitars/Paula-models/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-SC-Ltd-Edit.-True-Vintage/art-GIT0017662-000

Archived