Gibson Brands Forums

Worn Cherry DOT

Legs

After giving my youngest son my custom Telecaster, I bought a worn cherry Dot335 and as a guy who has had very high end guitars' I've got to say that I'm knocked out.

I have an old PAF humbucker, but after playing I'm keeping guitar stock. usually I consider this blasphemey! Sometimes when you overlook your old brand prejudice,you're pleasently suprised!

Way to go Epi!![thumbup]

Do you mean the worn cherry Dot Studio, or do you have a Dot with that finish? The only cherry Dots I've seen are the shiney variety, so I'd love to see some pics when you get a chance to post them. Either Dots are great guitars, in my opinion, so congratulations.

Red 333

Do you mean the worn cherry Dot Studio' date=' or do you have a Dot with that finish? The only cherry Dots I've seen are the shiney variety, so I'd love to see some pics when you get a chance to post them. Either Dots are great guitars, in my opinion, so congratulations.

Red 333 [/quote']

I'm going to shoot some really cool photos of the worn cherry next week. ( some Motorcycle Magazines have been stupid enough to pay for photos by me.. suckers! I'll post some or email you all!)

I've never really cared for the gloss red myself.

I'm pretty amazed by this DOT. Like most guitarists (excepting you) I'm pretty full of crap about guitars.

The only semi-hollows I have had that I liked as well but I have a practice of asking an absurd price when some boob says they want to buy a guitar of mine at a gig. I had a Rick 360 and asked $1700.00,a Mosrite Celebrity $1100.00

imagine my suprise when they whipped out the cash! Some folks have more dough than brains!![thumbup]

If there's a worn Dot (not Dot Studio)' date=' I'd be very interested. I've been staring at the Clapton ES-335 for several years, wishing I could have it.[/quote']

[thumbup] :) Muscian's friend and Zzounds have the worn cherry about $299.00. They have a couple other worn finishes. Just search for Epiphone Dot Studio on either site!

Best

Legs

[thumbup] :) Muscian's friend and Zzounds have the worn cherry about $299.00. They have a couple other worn finishes. Just search for Epiphone Dot Studio on either site!

Best

Legs

Excuse me Pohotu 771. It is a Dot Studio and I'm not that familiar with Epiphone. I like it and liked the Gibson studios that I have owned. However, I can't wait to fire up my new studio.I'm paying less for a complete 24 track studio than my last session in a studio! Yow!

Legs

Archived