Gibson Brands Forums

Dot studio

deejman

Ok, so I want the Dot studio in Alpine white, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. MF shows it in the pictures, but doesn't offer it as an option to buy. I really want the white one, I don't really know why, but the white just appeals to me for some reason. Any idea of where I can get my hands on one?

Ok' date=' so I want the Dot studio in Alpine white,

but I can't seem to find it anywhere. [/quote']

Welcome to 'da Forum!

Guess what? I can't find one, either. I searched several well-known

on-line stores, ebay, and even went as far as thomann.de in Europe

just for curiosity. Nothing. It's not offered as a color option anymore,

and one site did actually state "no longer available/discontinued".

Sounds like you'll have to watch either ebay or your regional Craigslists.

Bummer, eh? [biggrin][thumbup] [thumbup]

I may have spoken too soon. I tried to order Alpine white and found the same thing that you did. Call MF customer service and see if they will order it for you. Also check with your local Epi dealer and see if they'll order it, and last but possibly least, order worn brown and buy a can of Krylon alpine white! Good luck w/the hunt!

Doh![biggrin]

Legs

Thanks for the help guys, and thanks for the welcome!

As far as the guitar goes, I'll do the best I can seeing if I can get one ordered from somewhere, maybe somebody can help me out. Or maybe one will come up on ebay or cragslist. If not, I'll just get another color. It's not particularly imperative that I get the white one, it just appeals to me. I like white, I need a semi-hollow body guitar, it only makes sense that the 2 go togehter :-k

Archived