Gibson Brands Forums

Need help identifying this Guitar

Aesthetikz

Been searching everywhere online, And cannot find an exact match to this guitar:

epiphonegibsonunknown01.jpg

epiphonegibsonunknown02.jpg

epiphonegibsonunknown03.jpg

epiphonegibsonunknown04.jpg

Anyone know what it is? Is it any good?

I'm pretty sure thats an EM-2 Rebel, though i'm not sure,I've Got An EM-1 that i love and i can only imagine the EM-2 being better.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that $299 is a little dear for that guitar in that condition.

You could get a brand new Prophecy EM-2 EX for the same price and a brand new EM-2 FX with a Floyd for $100 more.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that $299 is a little dear for that guitar in that condition.

You could get a brand new Prophecy EM-2 EX for the same price and a brand new EM-2 FX with a Floyd for $100 more.

Yeah, I'd try and talk it down in price. 90's EM-2 Rebels in much better condition go for $300 - $350. That one is missing the locknuts, the gold hadaware looks terrible and some of the screws ae rusty. Who knows what it looks like on the inside or how it plays. It has obviously seen alot of use.

That being said, I like the older EMs better than the new ones...aesthetically, anyway.

Archived