Gibson Brands Forums

Gassing for......

bluzhammer

LP Supreme, I have stumbled upon a Supreme, in great condition , and a owned by a fellow that really craves the $$$$$. I've played it twice and have been quite smitten by it's lovely curves and wonderful tone. What you guys think ? The $$$ is in line with most Ebay prices and it sure is purdy.

Go for it.

They sure are curvaceous sweeties!

Just remember to check the headstock inlay says "Supreme" and not "Suprome" though - the Supreme is just about the most oft-copied fake in existence...

And you know the score re: pics.

...... I was going to post a pic yesterday and ran into a sizing issue I'm going to have to sort that out somehow....

Looking forward to it / them already!

As far as size goes; I've found a pixel count of about 500 x 750 is pretty much perfect for the forum.

Best wishes.

If you search the web there are downloadable programs which allow you to re-size automatically to one of several sizes - for full-size screens; for small screens; for mobile phones etc... - with a right-click of the mouse.

Google 'picture re-sizer' and you will be offered a choice of hundreds.

EDIT : I've been trying to find the one I had on my last laptop - to say 'use this one' - and can't find the right one!

I'll keep an eye out...

Archived