Gibson Brands Forums

Why can't I reply or start topics in "Talk to Henry J."

starfoxhound

• 1 month later...

Oh I didn't know that. Ok, so I guess I have to keep waiting to talk to him.

Thanks.

I am having that same problem. I have been a registered member for a few days. How long does it take to be verified? I got an email that said I had to click on the link to activate my account and I have emailed the administrator but as yet I have had no reply.

I am having that same problem. I have been a registered member for a few days. How long does it take to be verified? I got an email that said I had to click on the link to activate my account and I have emailed the administrator but as yet I have had no reply.

Good luck Spitty. I've been a registered member of that forum for over a month now and still can't post. Who ever is responsible to activate new members is obviously too busy to be actively involved in this forum. I've emailed them twice. Got one response saying they are backed up with new members and no answer on the other email. I even called customer support. They are very nice and courteous. The representative said he would see what he could do. Again no action. I told them I just purchased a new L5 CES and would like to post my buying experience. I guess it doesn't matter.

Good luck Spitty. I've been a registered member of that forum for over a month now and still can't post. Who ever is responsible to activate new members is obviously too busy to be actively involved in this forum. I've emailed them twice. Got one response saying they are backed up with new members and no answer on the other email. I even called customer support. They are very nice and courteous. The representative said he would see what he could do. Again no action. I told them I just purchased a new L5 CES and would like to post my buying experience. I guess it doesn't matter.

Hi there.

Well, still no reply this morning. I wonder what Henry would say? I hope Gibson's service isn't as bad or I may regret buying my LP Studio even if it is the best guitar I have ever played, and that includes my Tele Thinline.

I was really close to start this same thread again, but gladly I did a search... anyway, thanks for this info. I'll just wait for the second email. [blink]

It appears they are all caught up approving new memberships to the forum. I have been approved along with those who joined as of yesterday.

Archived