Gibson Brands Forums

7 year old song...

WahKeen

So this is a song from my old band, Gush. It's from 2003 (wow, it's been seven years already!) and we quit doing music shortly after because I ended up moving from Austin, Tx. I don't sing in it, so it's Fabian on vocals and on verse rythm guitar. I'm on lead guitar and rythm on the choruses. It's an original song and you can read what it's about when you click on thelink. I just wanted to share and if you want to say what you think, you're welcome to comment. Thanks! :)

http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=242407&T=1228

Sounds like an 80's throwback - I assume that's the sound you were going for, so cool. I agree that the vocals are sub par... about as good as mine are when I try to sing. But the production is really decent, and your guitar work is tight.

Sounds like an 80's throwback - I assume that's the sound you were going for, so cool. I agree that the vocals are sub par... about as good as mine are when I try to sing. But the production is really decent, and your guitar work is tight.

highwaynine, that is an 80'sish song so you're on the money. Hmm, I always thought he was a decent singer.. Maybe it's b/c you can't really understand his words (that's been commented on him before). But thanks man! [thumbup]

I like the tone of your guitar and your playing is good. Singer Not so!

Archived