Gibson Brands Forums

Boss Tu-2

euclid

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the one pedal I will never play without. My Boss Tu-2. I've had it for over 5 years now and have had zero problems with it. My wife gave it to me as an early Christmas present because the band I was playing bass in at the time tuned down to C for several songs in our set and I didn't like taking a 2nd bass with me as we only did a 45-50 min set. I hated having to unplug and use the guitar players rack mounted tuner in between songs. I looked at a few different brands and decided that the Boss was the one for me. I have not regretted chosing the Boss. I know there are better and more expensive offerings out there but for me the Boss has be rock solid,built like a tank, and simple to use for both my bass as well as guitars. If my TU-2 ever craps out I would replace it that sameday with the newer version TU-3. Anyone else use this tuner? Or something different.

i have the Boss TU-3 down in my rig at the moment and it works like a dream, havent had the chance to gig with it as i just got my new pedalboard set up but from my bedroom use so far i think its a great pedal and really like how it buts your signal when you hit it to tune so you dont let the crowd hear your tuning which is a really sweet feature!

Archived