Gibson Brands Forums

Onewilyfool's Ugly Guitar of the week......#6

onewilyfool

I've really got to hand it to this luthier. He really has found a way to get a foot up on the competition. His guitar really has sole. Yep, he really nailed this one. I wonder who foot the bill for this comission? He must really have a toe-hold on this market. He will be a shoe-in for some kind of award. I wouldn't mind kicking around with this guitar for a while. Any way, I think this guitar is a step in the right direction. I'd love to hear "Walk the line" on this guitar. I wonder what kind of stand you use with this guitar.

_images_Product-News_Guitar_feb09_outrageous_bigfoot-460-100-460-70.jpg

post-152-097520000 1284395268_thumb.jpg

There was a fault in the initial design of these and they all tended to turn out to be flat despite careful attention to the position of the bridge. It was considered a triumph of innovation nevertheless as it was the first truly digital guitar, allowing musicians to really nail it the first time, allowing many to get a toe hold in the music industry. They became very popular when used in conjunction with stomp boxes, but eventually their popularity wained and the manufacturers decided to kick the model in to touch. They tried in vain to claw back some of their investment, but finally had to admit defeat and put a sock in it.

SOCK N ROLL!

Archived