Gibson Brands Forums

New on Epi Nighthawk!

dem00n

That's what Gibson should have done, their Nighthawk Reissue was just a Trimmed Down Les Paul (ironically that's the unearned reputation of the original Nighthawk).

It has the 25.5 inch Scale Length (with Ebony Board [drool] ), now all it need is that Bridge Pick Up to be as Hot and Smooth as my '95 and I'm sold. I do have reservations, however. The price seems a little low for the quality I'm hoping for, but maybe that's just to get the model out of the gate.

That's what Gibson should have done, their Nighthawk Reissue was just a Trimmed Down Les Paul (ironically that's the unearned reputation of the original Nighthawk).

It has the 25.5 inch Scale Length (with Ebony Board [drool] ), now all it need is that Bridge Pick Up to be as Hot ans Smooth as my '95 and I'm sold. I do have reservations, however. The price seems a little low for the quality I'm hoping for, but maybe that's just to get the model out of the gate.

Yeah thats how its post to be!

Im thinking about changing all the eletronics for RS guitar work pots and change the pups.

Unless i like the tone alot...which might happen.

Do you know how hot your bridge pup is?

Archived