Gibson Brands Forums

Reverb/Delay pedal

brad1

I was wondering if any members have discovered a good pedal that did both reverb and delay?

I was thinking about getting separate pedals (and I still might), but if there is one out there that does a good job with both than I'd like to know about it.

Anybody have one, or try one, or can give any suggestions?

Thanks [smile]

Any delay will do reverb-ish sounds, to a degree. Most digital reverbs tend to be a bit on the grainy side, if that matters. As far as reverb goes, it's pretty hard to beat tube driven springs, although they can be a bit noisy. Most digital pedal reverbs tend to be "grainy" sounding, although that's something that seems to be a subjective issue that some can't tolerate, while others don't even notice.

That said, Boss, Behringer, TC, and Digitech are among probably a large number of major manufacturers that offer pedals with both reverb and delay.

Any delay will do reverb-ish sounds, to a degree. Most digital reverbs tend to be a bit on the grainy side, if that matters. As far as reverb goes, it's pretty hard to beat tube driven springs, although they can be a bit noisy. Most digital pedal reverbs tend to be "grainy" sounding, although that's something that seems to be a subjective issue that some can't tolerate, while others don't even notice.

That said, Boss, Behringer, TC, and Digitech are among probably a large number of major manufacturers that offer pedals with both reverb and delay.

Thanks very much! [smile]

Archived