Gibson Brands Forums

Eric Clapton auctioning off gear

davidl

I heard on the radio this morning that in the new year, Eric Clapton will be auctioning off around 70 guitars and 70 amps.

It would be cool to be in the position to even make a bid.

I wonder what goodies he has there?

Dave

Yeah but I won't kid myself, there are a lot of people out there who could lay down a lot more cash then I could for a good cause. Thanks for the heads up though, I'm interested in how it turns out.

On a side note, how are you folks holding up with the recent weather out your way?

On a side note, how are you folks holding up with the recent weather out your way?

So far it's mostly bark and no bite. They expect it to be mostly rain right now, NS Power is on "full alert" (This is the same company that wasn't prepared for a Pidgeon flying into a powerline and shutting down an entire grid) and by and large people seem to be ignoring the impending weather.

My Barbeque is fairly well tethered down, and I'm hoping I don't have to go out in it; it's not my driving I'm worried about it's everyone else. Last week we had a dusting of snow and there was pure pandimonium as if it was the first time people here have seen snow.

What about you guys in the center there?

Archived