Gibson Brands Forums

Will a Gold Top P93 Become a Reality?

yawnotec

There's no doubt as to it's desirability, but can anyone verify whether Epiphone will (has?) release a gold top version of the P93?

I saw the pictures of one on the Musician's Friend website (not Photoshopped) but it wasn't offered for sale. There's even a review from the owner of "the new Gold Top Ltd. Ed. P93". I called and emailed MF but they just said they don't know nothin' 'bout no gold top. The next day, the gold top photos were taken down.

What's going on here? This is serious business!

Anyone?

Patience!! It's coming out soon. Not sure about the exact dates, but Jim (Epi1) already confirmed that a Gold Top with natural brown back and sides is on the way along with a Pearl White with metallic gold sparkle binding.

I just got the Wine Red one the other day and it is top notch.

There's no doubt as to it's desirability, but can anyone verify whether Epiphone will (has?) release a gold top version of the P93?

I saw the pictures of one on the Musician's Friend website (not Photoshopped) but it wasn't offered for sale. There's even a review from the owner of "the new Gold Top Ltd. Ed. P93". I called and emailed MF but they just said they don't know nothin' 'bout no gold top. The next day, the gold top photos were taken down.

What's going on here? This is serious business!

Anyone?

As SS101 mentioned, it has already been announced, you can find confirmation here >> http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/62148-hey-epi-jim-check-out-these-2-forum-threads-please/page__view__findpost__p__842456

Archived