Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Studio Deluxe

ajzwart

Hey all, so my most recent guitar I've bought is the LP studio deluxe! I love it. I got the wine red finish, because I've always wanted a Gibson LP studio in wine red. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyof you guys have experience with this guitar, and what you think of it! I'm pretty pleased with mine. A definite step up from my previous LP, which was just the bottom end LP studio! I'll post pics once I can get back on my home computer. I'm on my iPhone now.

Hey all, so my most recent guitar I've bought is the LP studio deluxe! I love it. I got the wine red finish, because I've always wanted a Gibson LP studio in wine red. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyof you guys have experience with this guitar, and what you think of it! I'm pretty pleased with mine. A definite step up from my previous LP, which was just the bottom end LP studio! I'll post pics once I can get back on my home computer. I'm on my iPhone now.

I have the Gibson studio deluxe and love it. Didn't know that they put out an epiphone version. Congrats on the purchase, I'm sure you'll love it they are great guitars!

Haha if only I wasn't a college student, the Gibson would-be mine...! I've only had this guita for a little over a year now... Bought it in august of 09. I've got to get it setup professionally tho.

Ahhhhhhh, yes. [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

Excellent Looker and value for rhe Coin.

Thicker Neck holds setups well, doesn't react to Humidity and Temp Changes as quickly.

Mine's a 2008, upgraded with Gibby 498T/490Rs and Gibby Deluxe Tuners.

They DIDN'T MAKE the "Deluxe" Model when I bought Mine... [crying]

Would prefer Trap Inlays!

100_0205.jpg

100_0206.jpg

Archived