Gibson Brands Forums

Gary Moore Live at Montreux

guitargreg1993

I just got the rest of my Gary Moore CD's in the mail yesterday, and I just watched my "Live at Montreux" DVD tonight... [biggrin]

just wanted to say, that was one of the BEST performances I've EVER SEEN... if you haven't seen it, go get the DVD now!!

I know concert DVD's don't really do the real concert justice, so I can't imagine how mind-blowing it would've been to actually have been there... must've been a life changing, amazing experience!! [thumbup]

I just got the rest of my Gary Moore CD's in the mail yesterday, and I just watched my "Live at Montreux" DVD tonight... [biggrin]

just wanted to say, that was one of the BEST performances I've EVER SEEN... if you haven't seen it, go get the DVD now!!

I know concert DVD's don't really do the real concert justice, so I can't imagine how mind-blowing it would've been to actually have been there... must've been a life changing, amazing experience!! [thumbup]

is it the 1990 gig or a compilation of all his gigs over the yrs?, my fave from the 1990 gig is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWp-Mazmf88

is it the 1990 gig or a compilation of all his gigs over the yrs?, my fave from the 1990 gig is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWp-Mazmf88

it's just the 1990 gig... i assume it has the full set but i wasn't there so idk... and yea "The Messiah Will Come Again" is on there... it's the last encore song. Wonderful song, amazing performance by Mr. Moore on that one... [thumbup]

I was a little shocked since I thought "Still Got the Blues" was going to be this version:

alas, it's not hehehe... it's still pretty good but i like the solo in the youtube clip better... that must've been from a different year.

nevertheless, still an amazing performance and well worth the money [thumbup]

Archived