Gibson Brands Forums

Marc Bolan VOS LP

motorcitychick

The Namm Show this year was fantastic! The Gibson booth had so many cool guitars, but the one that stood out for me was the Marc Bolan VOS Les Paul. I had to have one and now I am the proud owner of a Bolan VOS. I bought the guitar from Huber-Breese Music Store out of Fraser MI. The store contacted Gibson Custom Shop and they shipped one out to them and it was shipped to me and I received it this past Wednesday. The wait was well worth. The craftsmanship and quality is flawless. This is one of the most beautiful Les Pauls I own. Thank you Gibson for making this guitar because I have waited 30 years for the Bolan and the timing was right! [love][thumbup]

The Namm Show this year was fantastic! The Gibson booth had so many cool guitars, but the one that stood out for me was the Marc Bolan VOS Les Paul. I had to have one and now I am the proud owner of a Bolan VOS. I bought the guitar from Huber-Breese Music Store out of Fraser MI. The store contacted Gibson Custom Shop and they shipped one out to them and it was shipped to me and I received it this past Wednesday. The wait was well worth. The craftsmanship and quality is flawless. This is one of the most beautiful Les Pauls I own. Thank you Gibson for making this guitar because I have waited 30 years for the Bolan and the timing was right! [love][thumbup]

Archived