Gibson Brands Forums

Two Worlds 2

dem00n

I didn't like the first one but i decide to give the 2nd one a go since it was recommend as a great hack and slash RPG from a few people i know.

Holy **** was i wrong, its a old school RPG with crafting and making potions, but its so ****ing hard. If you face 5 guys, your ****ed. Because Everytime you block, it just blocks the front. So you would block the first hit in front of you and get hit in the side or back which moves your character to make him open for more attacks. I gave up on this game.

The combat system was improved but its so hard to take on mobs, the horse riding is a tad difficult as well. If you have patience for doing the same quest over and over, then yeah its a great way to wast time. [crying]

Wait until the new Elder Scrolls Comes out on November 11th this year (if it's not delayed.) That'll be way more game for your dollar and be far more enjoyable, and if it isn't you can always pick up a copy of Elder Scrolls Oblivion and spend hundreds of hours walking around there. Still a solid game all these years later.

Wait until the new Elder Scrolls Comes out on November 11th this year (if it's not delayed.) That'll be way more game for your dollar and be far more enjoyable, and if it isn't you can always pick up a copy of Elder Scrolls Oblivion and spend hundreds of hours walking around there. Still a solid game all these years later.

I own all of the Elder Scroll games already. [lol]

Should of bought Fable 3.

Ironically, or coincidentally, I don't know, when I played through the intro part of Oblivion (when you're escaping jail through the sewers) the game took my playing style and suggested I be a "Bard" class, which is kind of a compliment in a strange way for an amateur guitar player haha.

Archived