Gibson Brands Forums

Getting Anxious

duane v

My Luthier called me and told me the fret job is completed on the double-neck, but he decided to do a cut and buff job on the whole guitar. He's going to try and blend in the ultra yellow pee spots if he can [biggrin] ... And fill in some of the chips

You know and trust him Duane; I like the fact that he told you ahead of time and said " I'm going to do more work on it."

To me, this shows that he really has a passion for his work............[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup] ......

That guitar really is beautiful Duane................

Some guitars are awesome keepers, this is one for you, I hope.......

I know this awesome musician and guitarest, one of the best by the way, and he sold me an old 1972 one piece body electric Epiphone guitar

that he no longer needed....It is one of my favorite guitars now, even among my many.....It is these kinds of musicians who know, love, and care

for their guitars who remind me that some musicians really care for and love their guitars, and pass along the guitars that they no longer desire

to own to the right musicians who will care for them.....Yup, the rare cool dudes in this music world.......................

Archived