Gibson Brands Forums

Private message question

jannusguy2

I was just foraging around in the message area of my profile. Something I rarely do. Sorting through some old conversations. I noticed that a handful of those conversations were locked with a big red "X". These were conversations btwn myself and other forum members re: my opinion on a guitar one of us had or might be selling. Why would I see this red X and a note that says "you cannot respond" on a private conversation? Can anyone explain?

Glad I'm not the only forum member confused.There is a block on one of my conversations with a member,is that something I did(don't know how)or is it from sender?If you have a friend request without conversation,where does that come from,rude not to accept?I'd just like the ease of email to tell the truth,I am not hip to internet plus/minusing people or such.Anybody have a little primer,would be appreciated.

Thanks Todd

Glad I'm not the only forum member confused.There is a block on one of my conversations with a member,is that something I did(don't know how)or is it from sender?If you have a friend request without conversation,where does that come from,rude not to accept?I'd just like the ease of email to tell the truth,I am not hip to internet plus/minusing people or such.Anybody have a little primer,would be appreciated.

Thanks Todd

One of my blocked conversations was with you... we were discussing your J200 TV. I don't get it.

Archived