Gibson Brands Forums

Ted Nugents shows you how feedback works.

Searcy

Searcy...

I think you nailed it. The guy is not an idiot by any stretch of the imagination whether some folks agree with his politics or not. I think on politics he may be a bit overboard at times, but certainly no worse than entertainers on the other side of issues. I think when you've got cash enough not to worry about contrary responses it's easy to let loose a bit. <grin>

m

I think the guy is brilliant. I don't always agree with him but he pisses off all the right people which I get a chuckle out of, being a libertarian. Lots of folks take everything too seriously these days. I once heard it summed up best by Ted himself. "If you can't retain your sense of humor ...you will hurt yourself getting mad at me..."

Anyway... that's one of the best explanations of feed back ever. Oh... and it's from a PBS show .

You would think that but no doubt cost is a factor. They are expensive now so how much more would a sig model be? Plus I can't imagine they make many Byrdlands per year --- no doubt they are time consuming to make.

It's surprising that there isn't more recognition in magazines --- or even by Gibson --- for using a hollow body jazz guitar for rock. It's so much more difficult to use a Byrdland for that style of music as opposed to a semi-hollow ala the 335.

Archived