Gibson Brands Forums

Bonnaroo??

Clash80

Question: Has anyone been to Bonnaroo, it seems like so much fun...

Australia hasn't got concerts that big so it looks like massive enjoyment to me.

Not me......I communicate with some top Nashville folks, but, I'm in Oregon, home of the best blues fest,

blues and jazz jams, etc etc, not to mention, Stein lives here......Awesome little town...........

That lineup looks impressive, except for dem der Sissor Sisters band thing........

There are so many good Aussie bands....Aren't there music fests down there ???

I haven't been and it is right here south of Nashville.

I know one of the Yazoo Brewery reps and he gets to go every year, he never gets tired of it.

My neighbor and friends own an old school bus which they have fitted with a deck on top, they set their lawn chairs on top and get a great view, the bus is a chic magnet too.

There are so many good Aussie bands....Aren't there music fests down there ???

Id probably say the biggest concert we have is 'Big Day Out' which is on every year round Aus Day, but its not nearly as big as Bonnaroo...

And its usually the same bands,or same genres...not much variation from year to year.

I thought Australia was just one constant festival.

If this was Australia I don't think we would NEED festivals.

It is a joyous place lol...America has alot to offer though in terms of Music Festivals.

Australia doesn't have much that i would say could match the massive entertainment that is Bonnaroo.

New Years does get fairly hectic however [laugh]

Archived