Gibson Brands Forums

Need more topics per page

GuitarJunkie

When you go to the Les Paul forum, for example, it only displays the 15 most recent threads. If I look right now, that only covers the last 12 hours. I have to go one or two pages deeper if I haven't checked out the forum in a day or two. A minor inconvenience, I admit, but one that's easily rectified.

When you go to the Les Paul forum' date=' for example, it only displays the 15 most recent threads. If I look right now, that only covers the last 12 hours. I have to go one or two pages deeper if I haven't checked out the forum in a day or two. A minor inconvenience, I admit, but one that's easily rectified.[/quote']

Seconded! <g>

It's incredible how fast a new post will work it's way to the back pages...where folks might not readily see them. I might also suggest more subforums. For example, there are countless Les Paul models out there, past and present...how about a subforum for LP Standards, another one for LP Customs, and so on?

Cat Daddy

Seconded! <g>

It's incredible how fast a new post will work it's way to the back pages...where folks might not readily see them. I might also suggest more subforums. For example' date=' there are countless Les Paul models out there, past and present...how about a subforum for LP Standards, another one for LP Customs, and so on?

Cat Daddy[/quote']

I agree, we need more posts per page! What we dont need are more Les Paul sub-forums. Most of the questions asked about Customs would be relevant to Standards and Classics etc so a lot of the information would be lost to people who dont own that particular model but would have found it useful.

Archived