Gibson Brands Forums

Flying V Custom

myflyingv

Greetings,

I was wondering if the Flying V Custom will actually be a 2008 release or is this an old page from 2002 that was never taken down. This description is one the Gibson Custom website under the Limited Editions. http://www.gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/designer/Vcustom/FlyingVCustom.html

If it will be released, where can i find out what dealers will be carrying it? I'd like to get one before they sell out.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there Custom Admin,

Maybe you could put a bug in somebody's ear to design one of these based on the '67 (or even '75) V with 498T's and 490R's (just like the LP Customs!). This would be MY dream Flying V & would order one ASAP. It's not THAT much of a stretch, is it?? Would the C.S. consider one-off custom orders such as this??

Those are really beautiful! I was looking for a nice custom shop Flying V for a while but could never find one. I ended up getting a Custom Shop ES-355 instead with a bigsby. I'm definitely happy about the 355, but would love the red custom flying v as well. What are they going to be sold for? Thanks

Archived