Gibson Brands Forums

Not So HNGD

docmeister53

Bought a new Fireburst Nighthawk of the floor from my local Guitar Center. Good News. Seemed to play well in the store. Got it home and there was a terrible buzz in the low G string. Bad News. Took it back. The tech looked it over today and could not find anything wrong with it. Good News. Still had the buzz. Bad News. But I can return it. Good News. I will be able to order a new Nighthawk - hopefully a Honeyburst. Guess it all worked out! Can't wait for another HNGD..

Bought a new Fireburst Nighthawk of the floor from my local Guitar Center. Good News. Seemed to play well in the store. Got it home and there was a terrible buzz in the low G string. Bad News. Took it back. The tech looked it over today and could not find anything wrong with it. Good News. Still had the buzz. Bad News. But I can return it. Good News. I will be able to order a new Nighthawk - hopefully a Honeyburst. Guess it all worked out! Can't wait for another HNGD..

Those low G strings always cause problems...

Even in Vegas???

It all depends, Jer ...

If the establishment serves booze, then the G string needs to be on good and proper. Fruit juices and soft drinks ... you can wear the G string on your HEAD if you want to!

Jim

Archived