Gibson Brands Forums

Set neck Epiphone Jr. models

pchilson

Today I purchased an '06 Epiphone LP Jr '57 Reissue. This is a set neck model with a P100 dogear. I've been looking for an LP Jr with a p90 for awhile and pulled the trigger as soon as I saw this one pop up.

I also have a '97 Epiphone SG Jr with the dogear p90 but this is a bolt neck. I like it too but wondered if Epiphone has ever built an SG Jr p90 with a set neck like the LP Jr mentioned.

If so, what would the model be that I'd be looking for?

Thanks

http://www.epiphonew...ex.php?title=SG 2nd one down, but I have never seen them :S. Unless its a mistake, last year in the 2010 catalogue Epi said G400's were bolt ons.

erm...probably a mistake on my part. I probably assumed that since the P90 lp Juniors were set neck, that the P90 SG Juniors were too. I actually had a bit of a hard time finding solid info on the SG Juniors.

I'll make a note and fix it when the wiki comes back online. Its down at the moment for some reason.

Yeah, you are right. I should have noticed by the depth of the neck pocket and the heel. Thanks!

Need to be credited for this. Postifacate my name next the SG junior, and spread the word of this event. :D.

Serious note now. Im guessing you helped create the EPiwiki?

Need to be credited for this. Postifacate my name next the SG junior, and spread the word of this event. :D.

Lol. I already made a note to give you credit the next time I'm in there. I have a whole list of things in the Notes section to add to the wiki.

Yeah, Sjael and I built and operate it. I run the frontend and he runs the backend. Basically, I organize and fill in the info, and he hosts it and makes sure it stays working properly.

[lol][lol][lol]

Honestly, without the DEDICATED LABOR put forth by Sjael and RTH there would be

NO "Unofficial EPI-WIKI"!!! I believe that such dedication should be rewarded via

a bit of COIN, with the most obvious contibutor being the Guitar Company that

benefits from having this exceptionally valuable resource...

But, hey - what do I know? I'm just an Animal living on a Farm........ [tongue]

Lol. I already made a note to give you credit the next time I'm in there. I have a whole list of things in the Notes section to add to the wiki.

Yeah, Sjael and I built and operate it. I run the frontend and he runs the backend. Basically, I organize and fill in the info, and he hosts it and makes sure it stays working properly.

Awesome.

i think what you to have done is pretty amazing, helped me out a few times, and hopefully more in the future.

and as animalfarm has said, you need to be rewarded with something.

Archived