Gibson Brands Forums

1995 Gold les paul

lcmet

I just got a great deal on a 1995 Gold Les Paul body with a set neck. Needed all the electronics ,tuners, bridge, tailpiece,pickups...etc..anyway. It has not been repainted and still has a good serial number on the back of the headstock. Checks out to be a 1995 built in Jan. and was 833 of the run , my question is the guitar is all Gold? front and back with yellowish cream binding on the body and neck, I cant find any info about this run of guitar..any body have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, you'll find a great bunch around here, hope you like it.

I'm not sure about this model, but, even if the finish isn't listed in any of the catalogues, Epi quiet often make special runs just for one particular shop/country/event, they are usually standard specs with different finishes or hardware colours.

Bought this last Sunday and have been assembling it all week with parts I had laying around, just need to install a couple of small items. I will post a photo when its done..will be very soon. Thanks for the warm welcome! the worst part of this build has been getting the nut just right and setting the intonation but with some persistence both are spot on...and plays very nice.

I thought it was odd that with the internet I could not find any info about this model..maybe someone here will have the answer?

Archived