Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone-Gotoh Machine Heads

.//Ochoa

Okay.

So recently, I've been polishing my machine heads on my Epiphone AJ40TLC, but then one of the rings fell off and broke. I've been trying to find replacements for my machine heads on the internet, but sadly most of the places that have them won't respond to my emails. Can any of you guys help me find these Epiphone-Gotoh Machine Heads on the internet.

They look like this except they're Gold in color.

2lkz3gn.jpg

The ring that I meant was the little plastic ring that could be found between the button and the gear casing.

2dv0cb8.png

without that, my pegs would become loose and it won't stay in tune :(

Yes, I do realize that I do not need the logo, but meh* it would look terrible though. (haha)

Thank you for your efforts though, I greatly appreciate it. :D

The ring that I meant was the little plastic ring that could be found between the button and the gear casing.

Seems to me all you need is the proper size nylon washer. Should be available at any big-box hardware store, and most mom & pops stores, for a couple of cents (maybe a nickel). Take a good one off one of the other tuners and hit a couple of hardware stores. You can also assume that if one broke, others will break, buy a few extra when you find them.

Small specialty parts such as these are usually found in the parts drawers of the fastener section. I usually just start off by finding an employee and saying "I need a few of these".

Seems to me all you need is the proper size nylon washer. Should be available at any big-box hardware store, and most mom & pops stores, for a couple of cents (maybe a nickel). Take a good one off one of the other tuners and hit a couple of hardware stores. You can also assume that if one broke, others will break, buy a few extra when you find them.

Small specialty parts such as these are usually found in the parts drawers of the fastener section. I usually just start off by finding an employee and saying "I need a few of these".

Problem solved, thx for the advice. I've saved 30 bucks thanks to you.

Shame on me for not thinking of the nylon washer :P

Archived