Gibson Brands Forums

haven't played in 2 months

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

Well, I have played my dobro for half an hour once and my LP for 20minutes twice. Now I have got past the crazy deadline I had I intend to spend best part of a week playing guitar. I hope my finger tips hold out.

Good luck with the fingertips...

Last month I hadn't played in over three weeks (Holidaying) and pretty much the first time I picked up my guitar was in 'The Oval' in Croydon. I didn't play long enough for the 'tips to get sore!

P.

Guest farnsbarns

Good luck with the fingertips...

Last month I hadn't played in over three weeks (Holidaying) and pretty much the first time I picked up my guitar was in 'The Oval' in Croydon. I didn't play long enough for the 'tips to get sore!

P.

I heard about you doing a couple a numbers with the house band in The Oval. Nice one. I'll be down there next Tuesday with any luck, so, dare I say, see you next Tuesday.

...I'll be down there next Tuesday with any luck, so, dare I say, see you next Tuesday.

If my workload allows it that'd be cool. Hopefully flight will be able to manage...

I'll try to take my R0 and amp. You'll bring your R7 ?

And empty your mailbox, farns! I tried to send a PM but your box is full....

P.

Well, I have played my dobro for half an hour once and my LP for 20minutes twice. Now I have got past the crazy deadline I had I intend to spend best part of a week playing guitar. I hope my finger tips hold out.

Try the SRV solution...........SUPERGLUE.......tried it once,

it works!.........got to be careful though.......(don't fancy a trip to hospital with a les paul ''welded'' to hand'')

Guest farnsbarns

If my workload allows it that'd be cool. Hopefully flight will be able to manage...

I'll try to take my R0 and amp. You'll bring your R7 ?

And empty your mailbox, farns! I tried to send a PM but your box is full....

P.

Think I'll probably stake the place out before I get up and play. You know how it is!

Just about to empty my messages, try again in a few mins.

Think I'll probably stake the place out before I get up and play. You know how it is!

Just about to empty my messages, try again in a few mins.

The audience had left their Molotov Cocktails at home last time I was there. Then again; perhaps they had simply used them all up the previous week during the riots...? LOL!

And sorry for calling your R6 an R7........I DO know better. My Bad.

P.

Guest farnsbarns

The audience had left their Molotov Cocktails at home last time I was there. Then again; perhaps they had simply used them all up the previous week during the riots...? LOL!

And sorry for calling your R6 an R7........I DO know better. My Bad.

P.

Ha ha, having read that I am amazed I didn't notice!

Archived